UPSC Advt No 02/ 2018 – Apply Online for Asst Chemist, Scientist & Other Posts: Ministry of Defence, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Chemist, Aeronautical Officer, Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical) & Other vacancies on permanent basis. Eligible (citizen of India) candidates may apply online on or before 15-02-2018 by 23:59 hrs. For more details regarding age, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 28
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Commissioner: 01 Post
2. Aeronautical Officer: 12 Posts
3. Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical): 02 Posts
4. Junior Scientific Officer (Explosive): 02 Posts
5. Assistant Chemist: 11 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 40 years for post-1, 35 years for post-2, 3, 30 years for post-4, 5. Age relaxation is applicable up to 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Master Degree in Agricultural Economics/ Agricultural Extension/ Agronomy/ Entomology/ Nematology/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Agriculture Botany/ Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Pathology/ Plant Physiology/ Seed Science and Technology/ Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry for post-1, Degree in Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university for post-2, Master degree in Physics or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical/ Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute for post-3 with relevant experience. For more details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview or Recruitment Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.25/- in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15-02-2018 by 23:59 hrs & send their printout of online application by post or by hand to the Commission on or before 16-02-2018 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should scan their photograph, signature & relevant documents.
2. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on ”New Registration”, if new user.
5. Click on “Already Registered”, if already registered candidates.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2018 by 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Application: 16-02-2018 by 23:59 hrs.