The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has invited all aspirants who are willing to apply for the posts of engineers and supervisors.
The job is on a contract basis for a period of two years.
Interested candidates can check out the complete details of the BHEL recruitment here:
- Last date for submission of applications by locals: February 1
- Last date for submission of applications by candidates from far flung areas: February 8
- The department that is hiring is civil discipline
- Total number of vacancies is 25, Executive: 12, Supervisor: 13
- Job location: Tamil Nadu and Telangana
How to apply for the posts:
- Log on to the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited official website's career page, careers.bhel.in
- Click on the link on the homepage that reads Recruitment of Experienced Engineers (Civil) and Supervisors (Civil) on FTA basis for PSSR Sites
- A new page will appear with complete details of the post. Click Apply Online button
- Read the instructions carefully and click 'I Accept'
- On the new page, select the job you want to apply for from Executive and Supervisor options that appear on the drop-down list box
- Click 'Submit'. The application form will be displayed on the screen. Either print it to send by post or fill all the details online
- Click 'Submit Application' if you want to apply online
- Pay the fees and upload relevant documents
- Complete the registration process
For the post of Executive:
The interested candidates should have completed a full-time UG degree in engineering/technology in civil engineering or 5-year integrated PG degree or dual degree programme in engineering or technology in civil engineering from a recognised Indian university/institute with minimum 60 per cent marks in aggregate for general/OBC and 50 per cent marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
For the post of Supervisor:
The interested candidate must have completed a full time diploma in civil engineering from a recognised Indian university/institute with minimum 60 per cent marks in aggregate for general/OBC and 50 per cent marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
The candidate's age can be up to 37 years. (Relaxation in age will be provided as per government norms.)
Executive: Rs 54,060; Supervisor: Rs 26,920
Written test and Interview
- BHEL is an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and one of the largest engineering and manufacturing companies of its kind in India
- The company engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products and services for core sectors of the economy
- BHEL also has a widespread overseas footprint in 82 countries across all the six continents with cumulative overseas installed capacity of BHEL manufactured power plants nearing 10,000 MW including Belarus, Bhutan, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Oman, Rwanda, Sudan, Tajikistan and UAE.